When you buy an item at Bouf, the item is shipped directly by the supplier to you. Please refer to each product page to determine:
• The country the item you are buying is located in • The dispatch time for the item • The delivery time for the item • The price of delivery to your country
Tracking Your Orders
Bouf encourages every Seller to upload tracking information allowing you, the Customer, to check the whereabouts of your order.
1. Sign in to your account using the username and password you specified when creating your account. If you used PayPal Express checkout you will have been assigned a username automatically, in which case please use the "Forgotten Username or Password" link on the login page.
2. When Signed into your account, click the "Your Purchases" link and then click the order which you are interested in tracking.
3. The order will list every item you have purchased, along with a dispatch status and, if applicable, a tracking number and tracking website address:
• Pending: this means that the order has not yet been marked as dispatched. If the order has surpassed its estimated dispatch date, please contact us so that we can advise you of the delivery date.
• Dispatched: this will be followed by the date of dispatch and there may be a tracking URL and number for your to track your delivery.
• Cancelled: this means that we have received a request to cancel the particular item from your order.
4. Click on the tracking website address and enter the tracking number to get an update of your delivery status.
5. If you need any further help tracking the status of your order, please contact us.
Ordering Items from Multiple Sellers.
There are a few points to understand when ordering items from multiple Sellers in a single order:
1. Each Seller has their own shipping terms and costs, as specified on each product page.
2. Seller's are based in a variety of locations both within the United Kingdom, and internationally.
3. If you are ordering a product from another country, you may be responsible to pay Customs Import Duty in order to receive your item. This is your responsibility and not that of the Seller or of Bouf Ltd.
4. If you purchase multiple items, from multiple Sellers, you will be responsible for the combined costs of Shipping from each Seller. Your products may also arrive separately.
5. You should ensure that you will be available at your specified delivery address at the time and date of the estimated shipping arrival. This could be a home address, or for more convenience, a work address for example. If you are not available to receive the item, the courier will normally try to deliver your item the following day. However, you could be liable for a returned item fee, as well as the additional cost to redeliver your item.
6. If you have special delivery requirements, or would like to add a note for the Courier (for example "the bell doesn't work"), you can do this during the checkout process.
If you're thinking of returning an item, please read our Returns Policy and contact us so that we may provide you with the correct returns address for your item.
I haven't received everything I ordered Items you order from Bouf.com may sometimes be sent in more than one delivery. For example, you may receive multiple deliveries if your order contains an oversized item that needs to be dispatched separately. Or if you have ordered multiple items from multiple Sellers then each Seller will dispatch their goods individually.
Regardless of the number of deliveries you receive, you'll only be charged the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you placed your order.
To find out if the missing items are on the way, check Your Account as follows. 2. View Your Purchases, to view a table of all your orders. 3. Click the order you are enquiring about. 4. The Order Details show each item's Dispatch Status information. 5. If an item is "Pending" then it has not yet been marked as "Dispatched" by the Seller. It may however have been dispatched already. 6. If an item is "Complete" then it has been Dispatched by the Seller. 7. The Seller may have also supplied tracking information, enabling you to track your delivery.
The Seller has sent me the wrong stuff As soon as you find out you have received an incorrect item, you must contact us so that we can organise a return.
You must return the original item to the Seller within 30 days. Bouf reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement to the payment card used for the original order if the item is not returned within 30 days of the date on which Bouf.com confirms we will issue a replacement.
And if you've grown quite attached to the item and want to keep it, just let us know and we'll charge the cost of the item to the card you used to place the original order.